HashCube Terms of Service
Updated October 15, 2010
- Access to HashCube Service
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- Subject to your acceptance of these Terms, HashCube grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the Service and related software (excluding source and object code) for your personal (or household) non-commercial use by any machine(s) of which you are the primary user. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in this agreement.
- HashCube Reserves the right to change these Terms in any way and at any time. However, no amendment to these Terms shall apply to a dispute of which HashCube had actual notice on the date of amendment.
- We will notify you of any modifications to these Terms with one or both of the following methods: 1) we will post any modifications on www.hashcube.com or within the Service, and/or 2) we will send you a message informing you of the modified terms and linking you to the posting at www.hashcube.com. You agree that you will, 1) periodically check www.hashcube.com for updates to these Terms, and 2) you will read the messages we send you to inform you of any changes. You agree that you will be considered to have been given notice of any modifications once we post them to www.hashcube.com and that your continued use of the Service after such notice shall be deemed an acceptance of any changes.
- HashCube reserves the right discontinue the Service or to change the content of the Service in any way and at any time, with or without notice to you, without liability.
- You agree to be bound by any application, forum, or game specific rules published within the Service.
- Your use of the Service is conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms and any use of the Service in violation of these Terms will be regarded as an infringement of HashCube's copyrights in and to the Service. HashCube reserves the right to terminate your access to the service without notice if you violate these Terms.
- You represent that you are 13 years old or older. Additionally, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to the Terms.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, all materials that are part of the Service are owned, controlled, or licensed by HashCube and are protected by law from unauthorized use. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the Indian copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions. HashCube, the HashCube logos, and all game names are trademarks of HashCube and may not be used without the express written permission of HashCube.
- You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service, downloading material from or uploading material to the Service, or by purchasing any virtual goods.
- You agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from the Service, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of HashCube.
- All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions ("Ideas") disclosed, submitted, or offered to HashCube in connection with the use of the Service shall be the exclusive property of HashCube. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law HashCube may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to you.
- The Service may include a virtual, in-game currency ("Virtual Currency") including, but not limited to coins, cash, or points, that may be purchased from HashCube for "real world" money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Service may also include virtual, in-game digital items ("Virtual Goods") that may be purchased from HashCube for "real world" money or for Virtual Currency. Regardless of the terminology used, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods may never be redeemed for "real world" money, goods or other items of monetary value from HashCube or any other party.
- Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency in the Service, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service.
- HashCube has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and HashCube shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.
- Transfers of Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for "real world" money or otherwise exchange items for value. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a lifetime ban from HashCube Service and possible legal action.
- You agree that all sales of Virtual Goods and Currencies are final. No refunds will be given, except in our sole and absolute discretion. All Virtual Goods and Currencies are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in HashCube's sole and absolute discretion, or if HashCube discontinues providing the Service.
Posting on Other Web Sites
- The Service may invite you to chat or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums and other functionality and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to HashCube and/or to or via the Service, including, without limitation, text, writings, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personally identifiable information or other material (collectively "User Content"). Any material you transmit to HashCube will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You agree that your User Content is wholly original to you and you exclusively own the rights to your User Content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without HashCube incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of the rights thereto granted herein by you.
- You grant to HashCube the unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual fully-paid and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, sublicense, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify, make derivative works from, retitle, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content to which you have contributed, for any purpose whatsoever, in any and all formats; on or through any and all media, software, formula or medium now known or hereafter known; and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed and to advertise, market and promote same.
- HashCube has no obligation to monitor or enforce any intellectual property rights that may be associated with your User Content, but HashCube does have the right to enforce such rights through any means it sees fit, including bringing and controlling actions on your behalf.
- HashCube has no obligation to accept, display, review, monitor, or maintain any User Content. We have the right to delete User Content from the Service without notice for any reason at any time. HashCube may move, re-format, edit, alter, distort, remove or refuse to exploit User Content without notice to you and without liability; provided, however, that HashCube reserves the right to treat User Content as content stored at the direction of users for which HashCube will not exercise editorial control except to enforce the rights of third parties and the Content Restrictions set forth below when violations are brought to HashCube's attention.
- You acknowledge that you do not rely on HashCube to monitor or edit the Service and that the Service may contain content which you find offensive and you hereby waive any objections you might have with respect to viewing such content.
- You are granted a limited revocable license to post an image of your personal avatar and/or screen shot from your account, of your game for example, within the Service and any other materials that HashCube specifically gives you notice may be posted on other web sites, on your own personal web site or on a third party web site that permits posting of content at the direction of users provided that such third party web site (i) is not commercially competitive to HashCube, (ii) does not criticize or injure HashCube, (iii) does not obtain any rights to such content other than a non-exclusive license to post it at your direction, and (iv) does not charge for access to such content or associated products, services or advertising with such content, so long as the web site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene, illegal/unlawful or otherwise objectionable information, topic, name or other material (an "Authorized Web Site"). All of HashCube's rights and remedies are expressly reserved, and HashCube may revoke this limited license, in whole or in part, upon notice.
- Conditions on Posting on Other Web Sites: Without limitation, the following terms and conditions apply to your posting of a copy of your avatar and/or screen shots on an Authorized Web Site:
- You must a display a prominent link to the Service's homepage in connection with any of your use of Collaborative Content permitted hereunder, including, without limitation, in e-mails you are sending friends; and
- You agree to include, and not remove or alter, HashCube's trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices, as provided by HashCube on the Service and within e-mail page(s), when displaying an avatar or images from a HashCube game, and you agree to comply with usage guidelines that may be provided by HashCube from time to time. You agree that all goodwill that arises in connection with your use of HashCube's trademarks inures exclusively to HashCube, and you agree not to challenge HashCube's ownership or control of any HashCube trademarks, nor use or adopt any trademarks that might be confusingly similar to such HashCube trademarks.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information.
- As a condition of your use of and access to the Service, you agree to comply with these Usage Rules, which are provided as an example rather than as a limitation, and any application or game specific rules published within the Service.
- You agree that your use of and conduct on the Service shall be lawful and your User Content will not:
i) include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap.
ii) include profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language
iii) defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone
iv) promote violence or describe how to perform a violent act
v) violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity or
vi) be in violation of these Terms or the game rules of conduct (collectively "Content Restrictions").
- You and your activities on the Service will not:
i) reveal any personal information about another individual, including another person's address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual.
ii) attempt to impersonate any other party.
iii) create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses or mislead others as to the origins of your communications.
iv) trick, defraud or mislead HashCube and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords.
v) make improper use of HashCube's support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
vi) engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, any attempt to raise money for anyone or advertise or promote a product, service, website, pyramid scheme or other multi-tiered marketing scheme.
vii) disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in HashCube's opinion, HashCube and/or the Service.
viii) violate these Terms or any local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or any other requirements or restrictions posted by HashCube on the Service
ix) disseminate or transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots or any other malicious or invasive code or program
x) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text) that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Service and User Content or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Service, the User Content.
xii) reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Service create to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Service.
xiii) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware," "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
xiv) except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or "bot"), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Service, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
xv) cover or obscure any notice, banner or advertisement on the Service.
xvi) disguise the source of your User Content or other information you submit to the Service or use tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the Service.
xvii) interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service, Collaborative Content or the User Content.
xviii) sell the Service or any part thereof including but not limited to Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency, user accounts and access to them in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value or
xix) engage in cheating or any other activity deemed by HashCube to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service.
- HashCube does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in User Content portions of the Service or external sites that may be linked to or from the games or their forums and, therefore, HashCube specifically disclaims any responsibility with regard thereto.
Disputes with Others
i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ( "Registration Data") and
ii)maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Users that maintain more than one account on a social network may not access this Service from multiple accounts. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or HashCube has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, HashCube has the right to suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Provider reserves the right to terminate accounts that have been inactive for 180 consecutive days.
Disclaimers; Limitations; Waivers of Liability
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or manage disputes between you and other users of the Service. If you have a dispute with other users, you release HashCube and hereby agree to indemnify HashCube from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT AND THAT THE HASHCUBE PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE. YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE HASHCUBE PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE HASHCUBE PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SITES AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE HASHCUBE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID HASHCUBE IN THE NINETY (90) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM.
Governing Law/Waiver of Injunctive Relief
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the HashCube Parties from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Service and/or your breach or alleged breach of any term, condition, obligation, representation or warranty in these Terms. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your account(s) or the Service.
- This Agreement and all aspects of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the India and the State of Karnataka governing contracts entered into and to be fully performed in Karnataka (i.e., without regard to conflict of laws provisions) regardless of your location. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to informal dispute resolution or arbitration (as set forth below), you agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection therewith other than in the state and federal courts located in Bangalore, Karnataka, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made hereunder to HashCube are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm HashCube and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that HashCube shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages (if any).
- Informal Negotiations. To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim related to this Terms ("Dispute"), you and HashCube agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one person to the other. You will send your notice to Shraavana, #10/35, 1st floor, 16th Cross, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Vyalikaval, Bangalore, Karnataka 560003, India ATTENTION: LEGAL DEPARTMENT.
- Restrictions. You and HashCube agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between HashCube and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (1) no arbitration shall be joined with any other; (2) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (3) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
- Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration. You and HashCube agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (1) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or HashCube's intellectual property rights; (2) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy or unauthorized use; and (3) any claim for injunctive relief.
- The failure of HashCube to require or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of these Terms or to exercise any right under them shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of HashCube's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
- You and HashCube agree that if any portion of these Terms, except any portion of section 12(e), is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect. If Section 12(e) is found to be illegal or unenforceable then neither you nor HashCube will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of Section 12(e) found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and you and HashCube agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
- HashCube operates and controls the Service from its offices in the India. HashCube makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available in other locations. The information provided on the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject HashCube to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Software from the Service may be subject to India export controls. By downloading any software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list. The parties specifically disclaim application of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. These Terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these Terms by destroying all Service-related materials obtained from the Service, HashCube or any other web site or source. The privileges granted to you under these Terms will terminate immediately and automatically without notice from HashCube if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify these Terms to any party at any time without any notice to you. You may not assign these Terms without HashCube's prior written consent. These Terms contain the entire understanding of you and HashCube, and supersede all prior understandings of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof, and cannot be changed or modified by you except as posted on the Service by HashCube. If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the Terms will be deemed curtailed to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable and will remain, as modified, in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Upon HashCube's request, you will furnish HashCube any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against HashCube by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.
In return for some of the premium features of Unblock, you may choose to be a peer on the Bright Data network. By doing so you agree to have read and accepted the Terms of Service of the Bright SDK EULA: https://bright-sdk.com/eula. You may opt out of the Bright Data network by clicking on the settings button in unblock and deselecting Web Indexing.
Statute of Limitations